The use of this website or services offered on this website, are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated here, please exit the website.
By accessing this website either directly or through a hyperlink, and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our ‘service’ and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and our policies. Svasti reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you, and it is your responsibility to check them as often as possible.
- The terms ‘Owner’, ‘us’, ‘we’ and any first person pronoun will refer to Svasti.
- The terms ‘Visitor’, ‘User’, ‘You’ shall refer to any natural or legal person accessing this website
2. Age restriction:
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website and any services offered on this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website. The owner assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
3. About the site: The website is a platform where users can buy gold and silver bullion. We reserve the right to refuse service or refuse to sell the products on the website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time, without any obligation to disclose the reason to you.
4. Website Content: Svasti owns the copyright to all content on this website. All trademarks and other Intellectual property rights are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified). You shall not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our written permission.
5. User Obligations: You may be asked to register with us while you are using our website or services. When you register, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or something else, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information including, but not limited to your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. You must not share such information with any third parties. The billing information you provide us, including credit card, billing address and other payment information is subject to the same confidentiality and accuracy requirements as the rest of your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the website or services for fraud or unlawful activities is ground for immediate termination of these terms of service. The owner reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
6. Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge and accept that any information posted on our website is not intended to be legal advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and the owner. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the website is at your own risk. The owner does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or information given on the website.
7. Delivery Policy: Please check if we deliver to your pin code in the checkout page. If your order is worth above Rs.2 lakhs, you need to provide us with your PAN details.
Domestic: We provide free shipping to most parts of the country.
Shipping partner: Our logistics partner is BVC Logistics.
The time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; however, we make our best efforts to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
The product is delivered within 2-7 working days in India from the day of order confirmation, provided such delivery is not delayed by any governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. We will ensure that the delivery is made to the recipient and thus require the identity proof for verification:
PLEASE NOTE: Recipient needs to produce any of the following government-issued photo identity proof for receiving the delivery:
- a) Pan card
- b) Driving License
- c) Passport
- d) Voter identification card
- e) Aadhar Card
8. Return and buy-back: We do not offer the option to return. However, we do provide an offline buy-back option. You can contact us to avail of the buyback option.
The following conditions will apply:
- We will buy back at the prevalent market price.
- If it is a Svasti product, the product needs to be properly packed and accompanied with the original invoice. If the packaging is tempered, it will be treated like all other non Svasti products.
- We buy back only 22kt and 24kt gold, and silver only if it is from Svasti.
- We charge 2% for non Svasti products as testing and melting charges.
9. Cancellation and Refund Policy: Once an order is placed, it can be cancelled within 24 hours from the time of confirmation of order. Cancellation charges of Rs.500 shall be applicable on every cancelled order. Any cancellation requests received post 24 hours, shall not be cancelled. Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the payment.
NOTE: In case the amount has been deducted from your account but the transaction failed, we will refund the amount to your account at the earliest.
10. Cancellation by Svasti: There may be certain situations where Svasti cannot accept orders, and therefore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at our discretion. Some reasons may include limitation of quantity available, errors in pricing or product information or any other issue which we identify. We also reserve the right to ask you for additional information in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
11. Service Interruptions: The owner may need to interrupt your access to the website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, and the owner shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
12. Security: You are prohibited from the following:
- Using this website in a way that impacts user access to the website
- Engaging in any advertising or marketing on the website
- Accessing data that is not intended for you or logging onto an account or server which you are not authorized to access.
- Trying to examine or test the susceptibility, of a network or system, to attack, without proper authentication from us.
- Trying to breach the security measures.
- Deploying any robot, spider, web crawler or other automated query program within our website
- Re-using a significant part of the website content for commercial purposes.
- Using this Website in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other network, host or user, which includes, but is not limited to, submitting a virus to the site, flooding, overloading, mail-bombing crashing or spamming.
13. Fraudulent Transactions:
In case of fraudulent use of this website, Svasti reserves the right to recover the damages, cost of goods and legal expenses from the person using the site in a fraudulent manner. Svasti also reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against anyone who uses the website in an unlawful manner.
14. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the Company nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract or otherwise, and Svasti, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
15. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its directors, officers, agents and employees from and against any actions and/or claims and/or demands and/or losses and/or liabilities and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from your use of this website.
16. Governing Law & Disputes: This user agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The courts at Bangalore shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this user agreement.
17. Pricing: The prices that you see on the website are subject to change at different times, depending on the market volatility. On most days, the prices will be updated twice a day; However in case of high volatility, it may be updated more than twice.